25589Re: Multiverse Morality

  • Gary Oberbrunner
    Aug 31, 2013
      On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM, hibbsa <hibbsa@...> wrote:

      > I didn't meant to say SWE describes collapse event, but can be described
      > alongside them. Sorry about that.

      The SWE is linear. Any violation of linearity, such as actual
      demonstration of collapse, would be a falsification of the SWE as well as
      all our other linear physics theories (Newton, Einstein, etc.)

      We can create nonlinearity (transistors for instance) but only within the
      underlying linear framework of physics.

      --
      Gary