“Light in our windows”

  • International Union
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      “Light in our windows”

      The campaign – “Light in our windows” is a nice, full of warm, emotional and peace campaign. It is a good example to see that Peace, Love and Care is inside us and each person can make a voice against everyday violence against torture and impunity, combat racism and xenophobia and to protect rights of minorities.

      We would like to ask all of you to join the campaign and light a candle as a symbol of solidarity in your window, 10 the of December at 11.00.

      Nana Saginashvili
      President of the
      Foundation of the International Relations “ERTOBA”
      D.Guramishvili 12-A. apt.31
      Tbilisi 380024
      Georgia
      Tel: 99532617517/610027