Urgent Invitation Partners needed! Approved YE Slovakia

  • publicum consulting
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      we are looking for 2 partners to join the Multilateral
      Youth Exchange, that will be held in Slovakia, Nitra
      2nd - 8th October 2006.

      There are 15 countries - 4 participants per country...
      in conclusion, there will be 60 people from whole
      Europe.
      We hope it will be a great project...and you can be a
      part of it!

      Further information you can find as an attached file.
      If you have some question, dont hesitate and contact
      us!

      Our Email: icmnitra@...

      We have already partners from: Greece, Italy,
      Portugal, Spain, Malta, Czech Republic, Belgium, The
      Netherlands, Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Bulgaria.
      We are searching for partcipants not coming from these
      countries.

      Greetings from Slovakia
      ICM Team