letter from Georgia

  • Kakhaber Lomadze
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 10:20 AM
      Derr All,
      We represent the youth organization of one of regions of Georgia.
      One of the important directions of our organization it volunteerism and work with volunteers. Unfortunately we have already collided absence of the information on such actions. For us as to representatives of the regional organization, it is very important to receive as much as possible information on a question volunteerism and work with volunteers. We practically take the first steps in this direction and for us the information in this direction is important.
      We hope that with your help we learn more and that we can make our actions by more active. As we still beginners we shall be thanks you for granting any information and rendering of any support. We are interested also with the information on an opportunity and kinds of our cooperation.
      If you find that our organization and the work we do, falls within the area of your interest, we wonder whether you could provide us with some information about your organization and the ways for possible cooperation between our organizations.
      You can read the additional information on our organization in the enclosed file if it is necessary we shall send you the information necessary by you.

      P.S. Under the letter you likely have understood as far as "well" I know the English language (I apologize for it)

       Best regards

      Kakhaber Lomadze

      Executive director of youth regional NGO "Student-Youth Council"
      # 4 Gabriel Episkopos street, Ozurgeti, 3500, GEORGIA
      Cell phone: (+995 93) 90 43 13; ICQ/QIP- 225 277 288

      Вы уже с Yahoo!?
      Испытайте обновленную и улучшенную Yahoo! Почту!