campaign in Georgia

  • International Union
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 6:42 AM
      Hello all of you,

      We are sending the infromation about the camaign " Caucaus Without Violace" .
      We start already to move to different regions and I am sending the short
      information with some photoes, we ll provide you with more details later.

      The campaign is  very intresting. We injoy the project very much.

      Peace, Love and care :))))

      Nana Saginashvili
      President of the
      International Union ERTOBA