TC on Human Rights and Minorities Rights

  • Angelica Perra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      Dear friends,
      in the frame of the youth programme we are looking for partners interested in two different topics: human rights education and minorities issues.
      We intend to submit (together with some partners we already have) two training courses:
      1) addressed to youth leaders, youth workers who are interested in working in this field. How can we use human rights education as a tool for better understanding, for better respect others and to improve cooperation between people and countries...
      2) addressed to youth leaders, youth workers interested in know better what are minorities, the problems connected with them and what can we do together with them... So the partners we are looking for are associations working in this frame and interested to deepen their knowledge...
      These are only the main idea of the  pjs, if you are interested write a motivation e-mail to
      pangelica@... and send the partIII.
      We will write the name of the pj by hand, to save time.Please send it to fax number +39070813155 or by e-mail to pangelica@...
      If you are interested in both, please send us 2 so that we will try to insert you in both TCs...
      we will let u now if you are taken...
      Thank you
      Angelica

      Angelica Perra