Rosetta Stone Sale/Chinese New Year

  • funbooksmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      * Rosetta Stone Special
      * Chinese New Year

      ----------------------------

      Greetings to our FUN News friends. Hope you are having a good winter. Here at FUN Books we now have over four FEET of snow outside due to two separate snowstorms since last Friday (we had a couple of feet the week before Christmas). It's a winter wonderland, but we're starting to get cabin fever!

      There is a possibility that we will lose power due to strong wind gusts and that could delay shipments and prevent us from responding to your emails. Today, and probably tomorrow, delivery services will not be making pickups due to severe weather conditions. If you do have questions and don't hear from us right away, it is because of the storm.

      Meanwhile, we are organizing inventory and updating our web site with special pricing. We also have some other specials:

      * Rosetta Stone Special

      The Rosetta Stone is on sale February 5-15, 2010. The sale will be on the 1/3 and 1/5 sets and prices are as follows:

      Levels 1, 2 & 3 Set: $464.00 (sale price Feb 5-15)
      (We usually sell it for $485.10 - full retail price is $539)

      Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set: $574.00 (sale price Feb 5-15)
      (We usually sell it for $629.10 - full retail price is $699)

      If you live in Maryland, we will cover sales tax ($27.84 on the 1/3 set and $34.44 on the 1/5 set). Just make sure you put a note in your shopping cart "RS tax reduction". If you live outside of Maryland, we don't collect taxes from you.
      ---------------------------
      * Chinese New Year

      The Year of the Tiger starts on Sunday, February 14 and lasts for two weeks. Since Valentine's Day is also the start of the Chinese New Year, you will have double happiness!

      FUN Books is celebrating what is also known as the Lunar New Year with a variety of special prices throughout our web site (check out our monthly specials for especially good deals). To view items specific to Chinese language and culture, go to http://fun-
      books.com/books/Chinese.htm

      Our family also owns a martial arts studio here in Maryland, and we celebrate the Chinese New Year with free and low-cost workshops:

      Women's self-defense, Tea Tasting, Kid's Kung Fu and Lion Dance, Tai Chi, Calligraphy, Homeschooler's Workshop for learning about Chinese culture, and an Open House with Lion Dancing, Kung Fu forms, Weapons and Tai Chi demonstrations.

      On February 20 we will also be holding a kick-a-thon and Caribbean party to raise money for Haiti. Go to http://www.jingying.org/special_events/2010/Martial_Hearts_for_Haiti.htm for information or to make a donation.

      If you are in the area, we'd enjoy having you attend our events! To register, visit http://www.jingying.org

      If you are snowed in, we hope you can curl up under a blanket with a book and stay warm.

      Best wishes,

      The Greer Family

      http://www.FUN-Books.com
      http://www.JingYing.org