Re: PSK31 Software?

  • Dave Bernstein
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2004
      Sorry, the download URL for WinWarbler and the other DXLab apps is

      http://www.qsl.net/dxlab/download.htm

      73,

      Dave, AA6YQ

      --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Bernstein" <aa6yq@a...> wrote:

      > WinWarbler, which is free, will let you work PSK31 and PSK63 with
      > your FT-897. It will optionally decode every PSK signal within a 3
      > khz band, automatically extracting callsigns to make it easy to
      see
      > who's QRV and where. WinWarbler will also let you work RTTY via
      > soundcard, generate CW either directly or via a WinKey, send pre-
      > recorded voice messages (e.g. "CQ CQ CQ de VE4TG"), and control an
      > external HF TNC.
      >
      > WinWarbler is a member of the freeware DXLab Suite, other
      components
      > of which handle FT-897 transceiver control, logging, award
      tracking,
      > QSL card/label generation, DX and WWV spot collection and
      analysis,
      > world map display of beam headings and DX spots and the solar
      > terminator, propagation prediction and monitoring, and QSL route
      > discovery. DXLab applications can be run individually, but when
      run
      > simultaneously will automatically detect each other's presence and
      > seamlessly interoperate.
      >
      > WinWarbler and the other DXLab Suite components are available via
      > www.qsl.net/download.htm ; comprehensive online documentation for
      > each application is available, and can be reviewed directly
      without
      > first downloading and installing software.
      >
      > 73,
      >
      > Dave, AA6YQ
      >

      > --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Henry" <dhenry@s...> wrote:
      > > Greetings, I just put together an interface for PSK31. Not sure
      if
      > it works
      > > yet. I'm using both data and CAT ports. I have digi gain, menu
      37
      > set to 50
      > > and mode set to dig. Can someone in the group recommend a good
      > software
      > > package to use?
      > >
      > > Tnx Doug VE4TG
      > > 73
      > > ---
    • Peter Hilkmann
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2004
        Hi Doug,

        You can use the free and great program HamRadioDeluxe for cat and psk31.
        Also included is mapper , satellitetracking and antanna-relay switch.
        You find it on http://www.ham-radio.ch/

        GL and ' 73
        Peter , PE1DCD
        \

      • g7guo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2004
          In a message dated 05/12/2004 05:24:12 GMT Standard Time, dhenry@...
          writes:

          Greetings, I just put together an interface for PSK31. Not sure if it works
          yet. I'm using both data and CAT ports. I have digi gain, menu 37 set to 50
          and mode set to dig. Can someone in the group recommend a good software
          package to use?

          Tnx Doug VE4TG
          73
          ---

          I can reccomend PSK31 Deluxe that comes packaged with Ham Radio Deluxe. It
          comes with macros, tag files, multiple channels etc., and also a mapping
          programm and log book. It is available for download from http://hrd.ham-radio.ch/ .

          73, Simon. g7guo.