Running Man on Display

  • maa3le
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2004
      Tnx to all who answered. I now have the answer. When I looked at
      page 22 of my manual no summary of the running man icon was found. I
      down loaded a current manual from Yaesu and sure enough page 22
      explained the running man icon. A quick look through the new manual
      identified several other additions not in my manual. My rig is one
      year old. Goes to show that one should not purchase a new model
      until several years have passed.

      Any one have input to the DSP button that has been reprogramed on
      current models. The Yaesu tech explained it at Dayton but Im not
      sure its worth the effort to send the rig back to Yaesu. If your
      under warranty it is covered. Tnx again

      Miller
      AA3LE