Re: LOUD FANS

  • pa3akf
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
      --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, tony dibiase <kapaso2003@y...> wrote:
      > ON THE AIR , EVERYBODY SAIS FANS ARE TO LOUD TONY WA2RHY
      >
      > Rene PE1RA <pe1ra@a...> wrote:
      > I know the may be loud, but why are you SHOUTING?
      >
      > And: leave the fans alone. It is the best for your equipment.
      >
      > 73 Rene PE1RA

      First, I may be deaf but I don't think the fans are that loud.
      Second, I agree with Rene: there no need for shouting in this group
      by using capslock.
      Third, Your noisy fan's might like a drop of oil.

      73 de Karel, PA3AKF.
    • KABOONA
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
        I do not understand. How is it possible for the people on the other
        side to hear the fans on the rig? Are you using an amplified mike or
        something of that sort? The fans on a computer are much louder,
        yours may have a problem.
        my $0.02.

        Jim--KB1KZI

        --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, tony dibiase <kapaso2003@y...> wrote:
        > DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IMFO ON THE LOUD FANS , WHEN THE FT897,
        KEYS UP,, CAN IT BE ADJUSTED OUT,ON THE HIDDEN MENY WA2RHY
        TONY///ALSO DOES #73 & 74 /ON MENU 2./////TONY//KAPASO2003@YAHOO>COM

      • Sommer Altabatsali
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
          Hi there,
          You should start worrying when you don't hear that fan
          jump into action to keep your rig cool! leave it
          alone!!
          73's de Sommer JA6DMh/AC7WX

          http://messenger.yahoo.com/