Re: FC-30&FP-30

  • Sommer Altabatsali
    Message 1 of 37 , May 1, 2004
      --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, kb6oks@j... wrote:
      > Hello Lynn,
      Thank you so much for your reply, and please exuse my ignorance, but
      how do one make that cross connected cable.
      much obliged and 73's,,,,Sommer AC7WX
      > Sommer
      >
      > Pass on the OTT you don't need it. Just make the cross connected
      cable and connect the ACC jack of the rig to the OTT output of the
      LDG AT 897 tuner. The tuner works fine not bolted to the radio.

      > 73 Lynn K7OKS

      > Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • barry_keating
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 6, 2008
        I've been using one for 6 months ( the "B" model). I have had no noise
        problems.

        Barry

        --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Richard" <jrichard333@...> wrote:

        > Discussion of the FT-897 & FT-897DHas anyone had any noise issues
        with their FP-30 power supplies. I am thinking about finally investing
        in the FT-897D, FP-30, FT-METER, and the AT-897. I saw three negative
        reports on eBAY and I was a bit curious.