RE: [FT897] TCXO-9 worth buying ?

  • Darrell Koranda
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2004
      TO: Rod WI0T

      The TCXO-9 appears to be a good choice in that it was included in the new D
      model of the 897.
      I believe that it was needed for the 5 channels on the 60 meter band. The
      TCXO-9 would be nice to have, but you can live without it! Depends if you
      want to part with the money. Darrell KB4XJ

      All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
      ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 1, 2004
        Not really, the FT857D come with 60 meters and the TCXO is still an
        extra cost option.

        73s
        Craig