Re: REBATES EXTENDED !!!!

  • kb9wbm
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2004
      R U sure? I can't find this on the AES site and the Universal site
      is not somewhat unclear.

      At AES, the ad still mentions a rebate, but no expiration date is
      specifically stated (possibly forgot to update the text?). The
      coupon on their site still indicates a 12/31/03 end to the rebate.
      Reference source:

      http://www.aesham.com/pdf/yaesu-rebate.pdf

      At Universal, the FT897 page states the 01/31/04 date but the bottom
      of their "Special Offers" button omits the FT897 from the
      Manufacturer's Rebates portion of the bottom of this page.
      Reference sources:

      http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0897.html (There is!)
      http://www.universal-radio.com/notes.html (There isn't??)

      I, for one, hope you are correct. Have you called either to confim
      the extension and have they provided links to the new rebate forms?

      Nice catch!!!

      73 de Don, KB9WBM

      --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "ki4diw" <blsumner@m...> wrote:
      > Check the Universal or AES websites. Yaesu has extended the
      rebates
      > for the Yaesu FT-897 through January 31 2004 !!!!
      >
      > KI4DIW
    • Jim Gerke
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2004
        Yes, the Yaesu rebates have been extended. HRO's site has the updated rebate
        form. Apparently AES hasn't gotten around to updating theirs yet.

        Goto http://www.aesham.com/index10.html, then click on the "Display
        Coupon/Promotions List" button and it will take you to a page which contains
        rebates and other offers from all manufacturers.

        73, Jim, K5QL

        kb9wbm wrote:

        > R U sure? I can't find this on the AES site and the Universal site
        > is not somewhat unclear.
        >
        > At AES, the ad still mentions a rebate, but no expiration date is
        > specifically stated (possibly forgot to update the text?). The
        > coupon on their site still indicates a 12/31/03 end to the rebate.
        > Reference source:
      • ki4diw
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2004
          YES !!! on the AES website go to the
          "Display Coupon/Promotions List" line and press the "GO" button.
          scroll down to the Yaesu section and it's there. On the Yaesu site
          for "latest sales and promotions" put in your zip code and it will
          refer you to your area dealer.

          KI4DIW