Re: Military Type Handset

  • ki4diw
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2003
      Thanks to ALL who helped me. I will order the H-250 from the softcom
      site below:
      http://www.softcom.net/users/djstutz/h250.html

      The specs for that mic can be found at:
      http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/H250.shtml
    • Dale Blanchard
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004
        Thank you ,but where can I find the specs. This is a new thing for me.
        every thing I know was 30 yers ago now I got to relearn it.. i have a
        250 ohm and a 5 ohm and a 5 ohm and transformer hooked up now for some
        test. But5 i hate wasting my retirement time for something that should
        be common knowledge