File - FT897 Guidelines.doc

  • FT897@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      File : FT897 Guidelines.doc
      Description : Rules & Guidelines for FT897 Group
    • linux_author
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        - hmm... i just posted in FT817 regarding use of MSWORD format, but i
        guess i go again? (please forgive if this is considered
        'cross-posting')...

        - Mac OS X and Linux users may not be able to easily read documents in
        MSWORD format...

        - ASCII text (.txt) or Portable Document Format (.pdf), or even Rich
        Text Format (.rtf) would be much more helpful...

        - that way i'd at least read the guidelines!

        :-)

        - tks for your help!

        p.s. FT897 is a great group!

        p.s.s. obligatory FT897 post: definitely a good idea to access the
        hidden menu and write down the factory alignment settings for your rig
        when you first get it!

        --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, FT897@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > File : FT897 Guidelines.doc
        > Description : Rules & Guidelines for FT897 Group
      • w4wb
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
          A number of folks have requested that the FT897 Group Rules &
          Guidelines be made available. The document is located in the Files
          section. I forgot that .doc files get deleted from messages. The
          document is now stored as plain text and will be sent automatically
          as a message. It will be sent to those joining the FT897 Group and
          to all members monthly for a couple of months.
          73 de Barry - W4WB
          Moderator

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
            - thanks! you're doing a great job as moderator!

            73,
            bill, kg4zqz