First Glance

  • Darrell Koranda
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      How much better is the TCXO-9 then the factory installed reference
      oscillator?

      MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
      http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize
    • w4cng
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
        I have had mine for 7 months. I run the FT-897 Mobile in my PU
        Truck. I have checked it 3 times now after letting it burn in for 30
        days. It is holding steady at .5PPM or 2.5hz at 5Mhz. That is
        pretty good. I never checked the standard reference oscillator.
        Good Luck
        Steve W4CNG