Re: Fuse F1001

  • w4wb
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
      --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "ian_b_taylor" <ian.b.taylor@b...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Folks
      >
      > I have lost the 13.8v supply on pin 1 of the CAT interface port.
      > Looking on the diagram I see this is fed via fuse F1001. I have had
      > both the top and bottom covers off but the location of F1001 is not
      > obvious. Anybody know where this is ?
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Ian

      Look in the files area for the photo showing it.
      73,
      Barry - W4WB
    • Martyn Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2003
        If anyone wants the FULL schematics and the tech manual in PDF format I can
        email it to them, Ian it should help in locating your missing F1001

        Martyn Thompson
        M3MBT
        I have lost the 13.8v supply on pin 1 of the CAT interface port.
        Looking on the diagram I see this is fed via fuse F1001. I have had
        both the top and bottom covers off but the location of F1001 is not
        obvious. Anybody know where this is ?

        Cheers

        Ian

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Luc Smeesters
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2003
          Dear Martyn,

          I'm new to the HF bands and just got my FT897
          yesterday ! I started the installation and the
          discovery and I'm still very happy about my choise.
          Although I do not intend to start twiggeling around in
          the hardware (software) of the set still in waranty
          for another year, I'm interested into the .PDF service
          manual and full schematics you kindly propose.
          This week-end I'm going to install the ATAS120 on top
          of the mast (they say the wheater will be fine. So I
          plan some climnbing !)
          AS soon as that will be settled, I hope to start
          "talking" (no morse !) in the new bands.

          I look forward reading of yours soon and get to talk
          to you over the air.

          Best regards, and 73's

          ON4ZI - Luc (JO20ih)

          --- Martyn Thompson <mr_martyn@...> a
          écrit : > If anyone wants the FULL schematics and the
          tech