Re: [FT897] Receiving Wefax with PK-232 and FT-897

  • D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2013

      You want to receive FAX with PK-232. Join the PK232 group on yahoogroups they could help.  FAX is received in USB mode, the long  tone at start of transmissions starts painting the screen, the pulsing tones are synch, the black bar should be all the way to one side.

      You wont see anything until you decode a start signal.

      73

      David N1EA

      On Oct 3, 2013 12:53 PM, <cjnabholz@...> wrote:

      I have a PK-232MBX and a Yaesu FT-897D and running Weather Ops I can't seem to receive Wefax transmissions. As far as I can tell I have the software set correctly and I'm tuned to the right place. Anybody have my setup that can give me some help would be appreciated.

      73,
      Chris AK4SK