Re: [FT897] Re: HRD V5 ending today

  • YT9TP Pedja
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 6, 2013
      On 6.9.2013 6:02, nj3t wrote:
      > I missed it and now there is no link that works. Anyone have a copy
      > available of the latest FREE version?

      https://www.dropbox.com/s/unsepelmrvzetc5/setuphrd52438.exe

      YT9TP
      Pedja
    • Dave AA6YQ
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 9, 2013

        The DXLab Suite has been free since it was first released in 2000, and will always be free. The backlog of reported but uncorrected defects across the entire DXLab Suite is currently zero, and over the past 13 years has rarely exceeded 2. Reported defects are generally corrected within 24 hours.

        There are many factors that can produce applications with significant backlogs of reported but uncorrected defects. Monolithic (as opposed to modular) architectures, suboptimal abstractions, no consideration given to testability and diagnosability, poor choice of programming language, waterfall (as opposed to iterative) development, poor testing practices, no automated update distribution, and bad judgment are typically responsible.

            73,

                  Dave, AA6YQ