Re: [FT897] external meters using the 1/8" stereo jack

  • David Bradley
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
      Hi no name got to enable extended menu in main menu settings 001 page 52 in my manual,cheers n beers 2E0DTB Dave

      Sent from my iPad

      On 5 Sep 2013, at 04:03, <ak4ya@...> wrote:

      I cant seem to access the menu that changes what the meter displays.  Manual says 60 and 61 do this, but my radio just skips from 52 to 62.

    • YT9TP - Pedja
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
        On 05.09.13. 05:03, ak4ya@... wrote:
        > I cant seem to access the menu that changes what the meter displays.
        > Manual says 60 and 61 do this, but my radio just skips from 52 to 62.

        Maybe you have EXT MENU set to OFF?

        Press FUNC key for one second. Find menu no 001 and make sure it is set
        to ON.

        YT9TP
        Pedja
      • Chazz Neher