Radio Control software

  • kk4nkn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 12:06 PM
      I new to all this and just wanted to ask about what the group members were using for radio control software and Digital communications. Any suggestions for a Newbie and his FT-897D?

      Thanks

      Richard - KK4NKN
    • Joel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30 8:21 PM
        Been using the HRD Free version / DM780 for digital ( for JT65 I use
        JT65-HF and WSJT for JT9 ) Use the HRD logger ( upload to eQSL and LOTW
        with it ) as
        well very happy with them all they are not 100% bug free but Free SW is
        good SW and it does more than other
        SW out there. Use a Signalink box for digital interface. Yaesu CAT
        cable to the COM port on the PC.

        On 7/30/2013 2:06 PM, kk4nkn wrote:

        > I new to all this and just wanted to ask about what the group members
        > were using for radio control software and Digital communications. Any
        > suggestions for a Newbie and his FT-897D?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Richard - KK4NKN
        >

        > No virus found in this message.

        KQØJ

      • Dave AA6YQ
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30 8:32 PM
          DXLab supports the FT-897, and is completely free. Every reported defect has been corrected; newly reported defects are generally
          corrected within 24 hours.

          For a quick summary of features beyond the usual "logging, transceiver control, and spots", see

          <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/differentiators.htm>

          For reviews, see

          <http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/3139>

          DXLab is available via