Re: [FT897] Re: Deep Cycle Marine vs. Power Supply???

  • Sayeed Ghani
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 23, 2013
      Can you please provide us the part numbers for the (a) batteries, (b) 15 W solar panels and (c) boost regulators.

      Many thanks.
       73's

       Sayeed KC2SLS

      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 24, 2013
        This is similar to my panels except mine are 30 watt.
        http://www.amazon.com/HQRP-Mono-crystalline-Stainless-Controller-Regulator/dp/B00BK6PVUM/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1374665255&sr=1-4&keywords=flexible+solar+panel

        They work nicely.

        Travis
        K5HTB