change of address

  • B HUGHES
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
       due to some unforeseen issues I have adopted this e mail address will cease to receive and transmit data, how ever I am pleased to advise on a new one and if you all still want my support make a note if not drop me off. Thanks in advance.

      billhughes1967@...

      F/S Bill Hughes Radio Comms Officer
      1279 (Melton Mowbray) Squadron
      Air Training Corps
      This e-mail was sent from an e-mail address under the control of MOD. Privileged/in confidence information may be contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please destroy all copies in your possession or control and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. The addressee (or individual responsible for the delivery of the message to such person) may not forward, disclose or copy this e-mail to any third party without the prior consent of the MOD. Furthermore the MOD does not accept liability for any changes made to this e-mail after it was sent. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to e-mail for messages of this kind.