Re: [FT897] Re: Noise Blanker Effective?

  • Chris Robinson
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 26 9:27 PM
      You guys may verywell be what I am thinking about! I have played withthe
      different configurations for all the filter and reductions as possible and
      there are some that do a good job at it, other settings left me thinking I
      was listening to SSB from a submarine without a transmitter, just very
      hollow sounding and heavy.