Re: Panel controls

  • Radio_Randy
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
      Walt,

      If this happened immediately after using the radio, some RF may have scrambled your microprocessor. Another possibility is a static discharge.

      Try a master reset and see it that helps.

      73, Radio Randy N7CKJ

    • barramunda@juno.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2013
        Reset didn't work but I was just diddling around and got it to work. I am not sure how. My thanks to all that responded. Walt - W2EVU Walter J. Stauffer
        7532 North Ontario St.
        Sodus Point, NY 14555
        Tel. 315.483.4190