Re: [FT897] Panel controls

  • barramunda@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
      No, not the problem here, but thanks.Walt - W2EVU Walter J. Stauffer
      7532 North Ontario St.
      Sodus Point, NY 14555
      Tel. 315.483.4190

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
        Walt,

        If this happened immediately after using the radio, some RF may have scrambled your microprocessor. Another possibility is a static discharge.

        Try a master reset and see it that helps.

        73, Radio Randy N7CKJ

      • barramunda@juno.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2013
          Reset didn't work but I was just diddling around and got it to work. I am not sure how. My thanks to all that responded. Walt - W2EVU Walter J. Stauffer
          7532 North Ontario St.
          Sodus Point, NY 14555
          Tel. 315.483.4190