softjump program settings

  • Butch Bussen
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2013
      I've been playing with this, wondering if anyone has values to suggest. I
      tried 70 06 which near as I can tell didn't do anything, so put it back to
      1f 06 which is what it was.
      73
      Butch
      WA0VJR
      Node 3148
      Wallace, ks.
    • jeff 1
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 3, 2013
        Just a thought we are not talking about the difference between indicated
        'dial' frequency and actual transmitted rf on ssb are we?
        Depending on the tone frequency that would be in the region of 2kHz,

        73
        Jeff G8HUL

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 4, 2013
          I sent one message to the group, but not sure if it went through. I've
          tried widebander which doesn't give me any errors, but doesn't change
          anything. When I use the softjump ft.exe I can read from the radio, but
          when I try and write, I get an error. I can't read my serial number, but
          got radio in Octobert of 2010.
          73
          Butch
          WA0VJR
          Node 3148
          Wallace, ks.
        • NI6H
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 4, 2013
            Jeff, tests were all done on the FM mode. Thanks everyone for your responses, I have replied off line to you. I decided to send the radio to Yaesu, if any of your suggestions were on point, to cause this offset and it wasnt really just out of alignment, I will post about it, for others...Many Thanks to all of you! NI6H

            --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, jeff 1 <g8hul@...> wrote:

            > Just a thought we are not talking about the difference between indicated
            > 'dial' frequency and actual transmitted rf on ssb are we?
            > Depending on the tone frequency that would be in the region of 2kHz,
            >
            > 73
            > Jeff G8HUL

          • Butch Bussen
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 14, 2013
              I did some more testing and although it will read the radio, it says
              failure to write, I forget the exact error. Did they change the later
              radios so this can't be done?
              73
              Butch
              WA0VJR