Re: [FT897] Re: CQ's From the South Rim of the Grand C anyon

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
      Pete...

      I, for one, enjoyed seeing your post here....Sometimes this group gets too
      dry, and, for me, seeing someone's adventure, with his radio, is fun!

      If you have a good image of you and/or your Buddipole antenna on the Rim of
      the Canyon, with the snow covered canyon walls, make sure you send it to
      Chris or Budd...I'll bet they will post it on the website as the opening
      image!!!

      Again, thanks for sharing with us..even though you feel it was a mistake!!!

      Joe Wolfe - WA6RKN