anti-vox... one last comment

  • Bill Young, 909-553-3564, Big Bear Lake
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
      A couple of weeks ago we discussed anti-vox on the 897... turns out
      that the anti-vox in the 897 is preset in the design and not tweakable
      (firmware). However, surprise surprise, the FT-2000 has an anti-vox
      adjustment in the menu system but not on the front panel as with its
      other vox controls... even though the FT-2000 is much newer than the
      897... old becomes new again?

      Bill, W6BBL
      Big Bear Lake, CA
    • n7mch
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
        Bill,
        Thanks for the update. I guess they did that to retain compactness of
        the radio.
        Walt N7MCH
        --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Young, 909-553-3564, Big Bear Lake"