Spectrum Scope Monitor

  • rickhly
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
      Seems like I can only get this to work when I am in a memory. Does the Spectrum Scope Monitor work in VFO mode?
      Am I doing something wrong?
    • D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
        Check and see if you have done all that the page in the manual says to do.

        You can see that page here;
        http://www.manualslib.com/manual/339756/Yaesu-Ft-897d.html?page=47

        73
        DR