Re: [FT897] What is a nice SWR meter for my Go Kit

  • Gordon Phillips
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 6, 2013
      I use an FTL meter made by LDG Electronics, "works well".plugs into 897 external meter jack.
      Gordon 2E1FZR.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 8, 2013
        My wife Robin and I use the FTL meter by LDG it plugs directly into the port
        on the botton of the radio. They make a small 2.5 inch and a larger 4,5
        inch. If you want to light er up a 12 volt is all you need.
        (http://www.ldgelectronics.com/c/252/products/3/51/1)

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 9, 2013
          I'm sorry I guess I shuold have read all the post I think it's an anelizer he wants not an swr meter I use the mfj line
        • Big Don
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 9, 2013
            I myself am looking at the MJF 266 is there an opinion on that unit. Some
            reviews are a little off colored.

            Big Don KD0RVR