Wanna have a voice-keyer in your microphone?

  • Oliver Dröse
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      Dear all,

      about 2 years ago I introduced my "built-into-a-microphone-voice-keyer" here
      on the list. It fits into the standard Yaesu MH-31 hand-mic and offers up to
      60 seconds of voice storage for CQ calls, etc. You can read more details on
      my personal website at http://www.dh8bqa.de/ssp-mh31/ssp-mh31.html and
      reviews on http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/9762

      The "CQ parrot" is sold by the guys of FUNKAMATEUR magazine (the world's 3rd
      biggest ham magazine) in their online shop at http://www.box73.de which is
      unfortunately only available in German language. There were a number of
      understandable complaints about the language barrier ...

      It might be interesting to know that the good souls at FUNKAMATEUR now also
      opened a (still) small webshop especially for US and Canadian customers to
      make buying for you guys more comfortable. So if you are still interested in
      that solution but always have been reluctant to the German language only
      shop you might want to check out http://www.box73.com - it can't get any
      easier to order. ;-)

      In the last 2 years more than 600 kits were sold world-wide - ease of
      assembly and use is speaking for itself. ;-)

      Thanks for allowing to take the bandwidth. Let me know if you have any
      questions.

      73, Olli - DH8BQA