Re: [FT897]

  • John Bowen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2013
      Joe what I received was a notice for working at home.Nothing regarding an FT897.

    • barramunda@juno.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 24, 2013
        It is not just yahoo accounts. According to my granddaughter Facebook accounts are also being hijacked. Walter J. Stauffer
        7532 North Ontario St.
        Sodus Point, NY 14555
        Tel. 315.483.4190

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 25, 2013
          On 24/01/13 09:58, Joe wrote:

          > Barton...changing your password will do no good. The spammers have
          > figured
          > out a way to get into all yahoo accounts **above** the password
          > protection. .

          Hi all,
          Another thing to do is to delete the contacts in Yahoo account, so the
          spammers do not have whom send their messages to.

          Hope this helps

          Eduardo EA2KT

          --
          In principium erat linea commandorum