Re: Hooking up a Drake L-4B to the 897D

  • bw3us
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
      Rob, I used an L4B with my 897D and it worked well. I used a foot pedal to key it and also used (still do) an "Ampkeyer" to key my Ameritron now. Any 2 pin plug will work, nothing special needed... 2 pin plug on one end and an RCA for the Ampkeyer on the other.
      Email me if you need further help.
      The owner of the Heathkit Shop (WB8VGE)is down with the flu right now, but an email is still the way to contact him unless your going to us the foot switch.
      Bill, w8waw@...