Re: ATAS-120

  • n2znc
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 12, 2013
      The 120 is the first edition and had problems with the motor mostly related to water getting in from the top
      The 120A has a seal around the base of the whip which seals it so water doesnt get in. Thats about it. I had both, my first one had the water problem, a friend took it apart cleaned it up so I gave it to him. Now many years later from the first one, I bought the 857D and another 120a and have had it on my truck for the past 2yrs now and it has never failed..

      George
      N2ZNC