RE: [FT897] Re: Strange 897 behavior

  • TIM BASS
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 11, 2013
      Does anyone remember the size of the hole I have drill in the copper ?????
      Looks like 1/4" at best.
      Thanks

      Tim
      N1TCB

      To: FT897@yahoogroups.com
      From: willcoele@...
      Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 01:04:46 +0000
      Subject: [FT897] Re: Strange 897 behavior

      There are 4 slots where the front panel mounting tabs penetrate the chassis. I normally use the lower right slot. The documentation shows the wire passing through upper right slot but the lower right slot is closer to the volume control.