Connecting a Phone Patch to the FT-897

  • cjnabholz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
      Has anybody connected a phone patch to the FT-897? From what I can tell I think the only difficult part is getting the audio from the patch back to the radio. That I can do with a custom RJ-45 cable with a connector for audio.
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
        I think I've figured it out, it mainly depends on the particular phone patch that you're trying to use. If anybody else ever needs help let me know by email.

        --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "cjnabholz" wrote:

        > Has anybody connected a phone patch to the FT-897? From what I can tell I think the only difficult part is getting the audio from the patch back to the radio. That I can do with a custom RJ-45 cable with a connector for audio.

      • D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
          Why not post the info here, I would like to know it.

          73

          David