Re: [FT897] 440 ssb help

  • Albert Furlow
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
      Try changing your screen re-fresh rate. I took mine to 56 hz and fixed it.

      AL KA1FFO

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
        there is no computer for the radio. no computer running nearby.
      • Joel
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
          Do you have a HT with wide range receive that you can check to see if
          the spur is there?

          Do you have the signal with no antenna attached / dummy load?

          Take the rig out in the car and see if the signal is still around a mile
          away.

          Run the rig from a battery instead of a switcher ( if you use one ) ?

          On 12/10/2012 4:31 PM, darylp wrote:

          > there is no computer for the radio. no computer running nearby.
          >

          > No virus found in this message.

          KQØJ