RE: [FT897] Power Output

  • John Allen
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2012
      Sorry to hear that, good luck.

      I hope you find the problem, soon.

      73
      John
      N9YQ

      --- On Mon, 10/1/12, Fred VE3FAL <flesnick@...> wrote:

      From: Fred VE3FAL <flesnick@...>
      Subject: RE: [FT897] Power Output
      To: FT897@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, October 1, 2012, 1:12 AM

      I can do that, but when I go to 100 I am still only putting out 60 watts on 40 meters, all others including 80 meters will put out 100 watts....

      So not a menu 75 issue...

      Thanks
      Fred
      VE3FAL

      From: Fred VE3FAL <flesnick@...>
      Subject: [FT897] Power Output
      To: FT897@yahoogroups.com, FT-857@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, September 30, 2012, 10:22 PM

      Just did some testing into the dummy load as per my post last week about some bands having low power output, it turns out it is only 40 meters that is only getting as high as 60 watts, the others are 100w with no problem..

      Fred

      VE3FAL