RE: [FT897] Re: Portable Antenna

  • Hank Lambert
    Message 1 of 73 , May 28, 2012
      I have a Toshiba 32" CRT that destroys 20 meters when it gets powered up; my
      Samsung LCD doesn't affect it at all. I might try a noise canceller to see
      if it helps.

      73,

      Hank Lambert

      KB4MTO/TA5ZC

      hank@...

      kb4mto@...

      www.hanklambert.com

      PGP Key: 0x9DFFC21E

      Years ago, many hams used to work a lot of DX until they got their hands on
      an SWR meter and found out they couldn't.