RE: [FT897] Re: Portable Antenna

  • Bruce Krell
    Message 1 of 73 , May 28, 2012
      Bernie,

      Would really like to see this.

      But, I get a not found error for this page.

      Thanks.

      Bruce, AE6VG

      Message 73 of 73 , May 28, 2012
        I have a Toshiba 32" CRT that destroys 20 meters when it gets powered up; my
        Samsung LCD doesn't affect it at all. I might try a noise canceller to see
        if it helps.

        73,

        Hank Lambert

        KB4MTO/TA5ZC

        hank@...

        kb4mto@...

        www.hanklambert.com

        PGP Key: 0x9DFFC21E

        Years ago, many hams used to work a lot of DX until they got their hands on
        an SWR meter and found out they couldn't.