Re: [FT897] Web site change

  • b j
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
      Thank You for the link I don't think I've been to it before. Happy New Year. DE Barry VE3BLM

      *

    • Hank Lambert
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
        Thanks Dave, I am glad it helped. I was getting horrible audio reports until
        I finally got the info on setting the mic up. Now I get great reports.

        73,

        Hank Lambert

        KB4MTO/TA5ZC

        hank@...

        kb4mto@...

        www.hanklambert.com

        PGP Key: 0x9DFFC21E

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
          Thanks Barry, hope you had a Happy New Year as well!

          73,

          Hank Lambert

          KB4MTO/TA5ZC

          hank@...