FT897 question.

  • johnyaesu@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Hi Radio friends, I.m Johan (PA3JVC) and today for the first time here.

      I have a FT897 and this tranceiver is modificated. And the problem I have,is as follows. Menu item 041, thes color chance is not longer availbel. I can only choose ARTS: 1 and ARTS 2. Strange,!!

      Normaly is it: FIX......

      Has this maby to do with this modification? . I tried to paint a picture
      about the jumnper settings, and like/try to show this( if it is possible). It,s seems a strange de-soldering from the jumpers.

      jp007= closed(bridged)
      jp008= I see a smd resistance or something)
      jp009= closed (bridged)
      jp004= open
      jp005= open
      jp006= closed(bridged)