New file uploaded to FT897

  • FT897@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 161 , Oct 6, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FT897
      group.

      File : /FT-897USAfront.pdf
      Uploaded by : km4ba <t6gu-ipwx@...>
      Description : Factory Brochure

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      km4ba <t6gu-ipwx@...>
    • jaywelco1
      Message 161 of 161 , Jun 24
        Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like the antenna is shorted at the top of the coil?  Is this a mistake or am I missing something?