Re: [FT897] MH-59 Microphone with FT897 - DTMF - How?

  • John Lorenc, VA3XJL
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2011
      Hi Dave

      Make sure you have menu 59 [MIC SEL] set to RMT and then when you key up and press the DTMF marked orange keys you will hear the DTMF tones and the are xmitted. This mic works very well.

      John/VA3XJL

      Sent from John's iPad 

      On 2011-07-31, at 7:12, "David" <g4cli@...> wrote:

      > I have an 897 with the Yaesu MH-59 microphone which has the various
      > DTMF codes printed in Orange Text. How do I get the mic to send DTMF?
      >
      > 73 and Thanks in advance
      >
      > Dave G4CLI

    • F6FLU
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2011
        Hello
        I am lokking for one micro adapter cable for my FT-897

        The first end will be a RJ45 type and the other one will be a 8 pin female

        I Think the reference is " AV-24 Y"

        Do You know Where I can buy this adapter ?
        TIA
        73
        Daniel
        *