Liitle of no drive on digital

  • gd6icr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Have set up for wspr/wsjt/fsk etc but have interfaced as per many articles but on transmit less than a watt out or nil?. Have checked audio with oscilloscope and drive level is set correctly and signal is getting inside rig. Wonder if something has gone awry inside rig or is there a level setting I can check on the board

      Mike
    • kd8dey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
        --- In FT897@yahoogroups.com, "gd6icr" <gd6icr@...> wrote:

        > Have set up for wspr/wsjt/fsk etc but have interfaced as per many articles but on transmit less than a watt out or nil?. Have checked audio with oscilloscope and drive level is set correctly and signal is getting inside rig. Wonder if something has gone awry inside rig or is there a level setting I can check on the board
        >
        > Mike

        Are you using the microphone jack or the data jack on the rear?
        menu 37 digital gain controls the audio drive level, maybe it is set too low?