Re: Can Mem 048 be set via the CAT link ?

  • Ray Walters
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
      Hi Guys,
      It is for the DSP Mic Equalizer. It is also mic dependant.It is best to set
      it in conjunction with the SSB mic gain.
      You can also save the settings in the profile with different settings for
      different mics using G4HFQ's FTBasicMMO's FT897 programming software. I have
      a desk mic that I use in the shack and a MH-59 mobile mic. All the remote
      settings a programmable buttons on the mic and mic gain, DSP etc. for mobile
      operation are saved in a special profile that I upload to the rig when I
      take it mobile. Of course the software is also used for programming the
      memories. The settings for the mic must be set in the rig, as they cannot be
      changed by the program, but anything you change in the rig is saved when you
      read the rig into the program. When you write back to the rig; the last lot
      of settings you saved on your PC are reloaded to the rig. If you have any
      problems with the software; Bob, G4HFQ is always available to help out.
      Hope all that helps.
      73's Good luck.
      Ray, VK3ACT