Re: [FT897] Re: Garbled SSB - Need Ideas

  • Danny Loyd
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 3, 2011
      Walt,

      Is the signal garbled in both USB and LSB?

      Danny
      KE5WDI

      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 3, 2011
        Danny,

        Its garbled in both modes. I think the problem may be isolated to a pwr supply with AC on the DC output. I will not know for sure until I can get it on a car battery. The weather here is reported to improve by tomorrow so I will give it a try and see what happens. I am just about convinced that the problem will go away once its on clean pwr.

        Thanks for your reply. All ideas and questions help.

        73 de Walt N7MCH