Re: [FT897] Using HRD and amp control on same port.

  • DALE
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2010
      It is in the FT-857 list archives.
      works on 817/857/.897/VX-1700.
      I use mine on a Henry, has been used on a couple of other brands.
      Dale

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1 5:26 AM
        W4RT's web site has whats called a cate mate , that allows up 3 connections
        to the CAT/lineir port .
        I haven't bought one yet , I may look into making something myself .
        John
        kd0cac

      • robertktuck@cox.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1 2:20 PM
          That might work if the amp does not require the radio to be set to linear instead of CAT.
          Robert
          AB4RT
          Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device provided by SouthernLINC Wireless