USING MPRP40 MORSE GENERATOR DECODER

  • dougandsian@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2010
      Am using this download prog in line with signalink usb interface between 897 and lap top as reccommended. it works my HRD well.It appears to be transmitting morse ok from MRP 40 however am not getting any come backs to calls.
      I am wondering if anyone one knows settings for CW Tx whilst using above method or similar progs??????/ within 897.Offsets ?????